[ubuntu-art] Alpha 5 GDM

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 1 11:06:58 GMT 2009

On Sunday 01 March 2009 11:15:03 Milan Krivda wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 10:12 +0100, Thomas L.Gjeseth wrote:
> > > I don't understand this new GDM.
> > > Where does it come from ?
> > > No discussion here about it before release ?
> > > Is it pre-final GDM theme ?
> > > Who is making final GDM/gnome theme ?
> > >
> > > Regards
> > >
> > > John Baer a écrit
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Nothing on this list is official, when it comes to what will be used in
> > Ubuntu, it's all up to Canonical. They've got their own "professional"
> > art team as well as this list.
> >
> > - Thomas L.G
>
> Hi
>
> It will be good to find way (wiki, blog, etc ...) how to periodically
> talk with these ubuntu art "professionals". People are creating artworks
> (personally ... there are some artworks on higher level than official
> ubuntu artworks) and later are surprised how ubuntu looks and from where
> that design come.

You can discuss issues with out team on this mailing list, per irc on
irc.freenode.net, channel #ubuntu-artwork or by filing a bug. Naturally we also
have the wiki (http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork) as well.

This info is available also at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/FAQ (as well as
other places on the wiki).
--