[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Freeze for 0.50 release and review.

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 05:34:54 BST 2009

spg76 wrote:
> A few weeks back, I proposed something like this
> http://files.getdropbox.com/u/113489/wireless.png
> http://files.getdropbox.com/u/113489/wireless1.png
> but I have not feedback about it.
> I also made a screenshot for the wired network.
> http://files.getdropbox.com/u/113489/wired.png
> If you all prefer mac_v's icons it's all right for me but I just want to
> propose an alternative.
> --

@Sebastien,

The icons you have designed are based on the Human notify-osd icons, But
since we are trying not to fallback to *any* Human icons [as much as
possible]. Its better to have a different set.

BTW I'm making a notify-osd set similar to the nm-signal, Just awaiting
a few details about the notify-osd specs form Mirco Muller.

*Does the notify-osd icon have to be in greyscale or is color OK* ?

I prefer color ;p

Cheers,
mac_v