[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Oxygen icon use.

Andrew SB a.starr.b at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:05:49 BST 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 12:48 AM, daniel planas
armangue<daniplanas.a at gmail.com> wrote:
> El jue, 25-06-2009 a las 18:48 -0400, Cory K. escribió:
>> @Daniel
>>
>> Can you tell me what submissions you currently have on the wiki are
>> derived from Oxygen icons?
>>

>> -Cory K.
>
> my submissions are created from zero now
>
> dp: in document send I used the stamp watermarks of an icon of oxygen.

I had been meaning to ask about this as well. In the packaging branch
the AUTHORS file includes the Oxygen team and debian/control's
description claims that pieces of Oxygen are used. Are there any more
instances of Oxygen included in Breathe? We need to get them
documented in debian/copyright before we can upload to Karmic...

- Andrew