[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] wiki/release for Karmic

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 21:41:49 BST 2009

daniel planas armangue wrote:
> I have updated the wiki with all the icons that we need to reach the 1.0
> release.

Cool.

> Congratulations Sebastian by the end of the devices! (I deleted the
> category of the wiki)

:)

> with all the artists together, we can get the release before karmik
> koala!

I want to stress that this is *not* a goal. We will take icons as they
come and if they fit. *If* we reach 1.0 in time for Karmic great. But, I
don't think we will get there as we need a mass review soon. We're
letting icons get in that don't quite fit Sebastien's style or still
need work.

We will have a review soon. More to come. Stay tuned.

-Cory K.