[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Smileys

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 21:11:40 BST 2009

Hi,
I'v uploaded the smileys [face-smirk,face-kiss,face-crying]... to the
breathe submissions page.

Other than the face-glasses [Michote is probably going to upload a new
version soon],the only smiley remaining is the face-monkey... I wont be
doing it... so someone needs to finish it...  Michote?

@Cory: awaiting your feedback and the elusive weekend mail :P
Also Michote showed interest in completing smileys listed according to
the
http://standards.freedesktop.org/icon-naming-spec/icon-naming-spec-latest.html#guidelines
, while they havent been listed in the breathe wiki submissions page,
You havent responded regarding that ? Will you be needing them?

Cheers,
mac_v