[ubuntu-art] [BREATHE] Emblems

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 04:41:58 BST 2009

Cory K. wrote:
> I'm uploading a couple of these soon.  emblem-unreadable,
> emblem-synchronized, emblem-symbolic-link and emblem-favorite. I have
> issues with the others that need addressed before they can be uploaded.
> I'll elaborate after this weeks upload. (most likely tomorrow)
>

> -Cory K.

ok...
I understand your choice.

But the emblem-mail? is it because you are looking for an emblem which
has the back of the envelope? Everyone does the same back of envelope,
thought this was a different approach...
Or if you dont like anything particular about that mail emblem , if you
were more specific, I could correct it...

Cheers,
mac_v