[ubuntu-art] Hello

Jeffrey Tyler Carpenter spaz926 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 04:58:19 BST 2009

Hello,
 My name is Jeff. I am joining the Art Team as well as another to work on my
art and programming skills.
I am currently in the process of installing Ubuntu 9.10 and will hopefully
be helping all of you with the art and
development of 9.10 for it's full release. I have been using Ubuntu for
about four years now, so I am familiar
with the interface and feel of the system. I am not a professional at
graphic design or programming but I hope
everyone here will help me if I have any questions.
 I saw that you were going for a Mac look in the new theme. I own a Mac, so
I may be able to help with the
theme and icons.
Thank you,
 Jeff