[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Smileys

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 04:37:11 BST 2009

michote wrote:

> I uploaded new versions, using a better gradient and light red/orange shine.
> I also added a face-glasses icon.
>
> michote

Hi,
Looks good :)

Thorwil still felt that the horns looked pasted on, his suggestion was:
"try copying the horn shape, make it a bit smaller, narrower, apply the
brightest color from the face gradient and blur"

I like this gradient better... Shine works well now... but i have a few
thoughts... could you ping me in the irc?

I like the glasses, but i feel the mouth could be brown as the rest of
the smileys. [if not the whole mouth , atleast the stroke color could be
the same as the rest.]

cheers,
mac_v