[ubuntu-art] http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Backgrounds being updated - don't touch!

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Jun 16 13:35:55 BST 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-15 at 20:47 +0200, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> So I'm asking for volunteers with wiki account, willing to take a block
> of links to open them, one by one, not too fast, trying again later if
> the wiki acts up. Please reply, I will then send out a block of links to
> each volunteer. Will be a piece of cake with enough people ;)

I'm still wowed but the sheer flood of volunteers!

With the exception of Kenneth, who did offer his help, thanks! :)

Luckily I finally had the insight to disable loading of images. This way
I managed to complete the whole task in what could be called reasonable
time without triggering that surge protection (a feature originally
conceived in hell, I believe).

Looks like I got all the deletions right, but please notify me if you
stumble over something gone missing ;)

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: