[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Network Manager icons

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 18:21:39 BST 2009

Cory K. wrote:

>> Also i'd say doing these icons doing in 128px is sufficient and adding
>> them to to scalable folder is the best , i'v tried making them in
>> different sizes but its never as good. the icons scale well so i'd
>> prefer not to do smaller sizes
>
> We have to see where they are used. And I prefer to create all the sizes
> because of the future can be tricky. Larger sizes could be needed.

@Cory

I do not understand your rationale for wanting them in all sizes...?

To remind you once again, this is a replacement for the hi-color icons,
gnome/human dont provide these, no other default Ubuntu icon set has a
replacement for these Hi-color icons

And *the nm hi-color icons are only present in 1 size* ,in the 22px ,
they have excluded it from all the other sizes.

So why do you want these in all the sizes? Isnt a scalable 128px icon
better than a fixed 22px?

cheers,
mac_v