[ubuntu-art] Split Backgrounds

Mads Rosendahl madsrh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 11:37:37 BST 2009

> I think the intro/rules/how-to section should be left where it is, to
> replace the submissions sections with links to sub-pages:
>  * [Submissions for the default background]
>  * Submissions for the extra backgrounds package
>    * [Abstract]
>    * [Photos]
> Any concerns or alternative proposals?

Sounds like a really good idea Thorsten :-)
+1

But, shouldn't there also be a way to submit your work as both default
artwork and the extra package (Or is there already a blurred line
between the two)?
I thinking of something like a checkbox, but since we can't really do
that, how about a tag line?

Best regards

//Mads Rosendahl (MadsRH)
http://anotherubuntu.blogspot.com