[ubuntu-art] [BREATHE] Smileys

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 22:54:16 BST 2009

Cory K. wrote:
> Micha Reischuck wrote:
>> First of all: My Name is Micha Reischuck aka michote, from Germany
>> and I'd like to help ;)
>>
>> mac_v wrote:
>>> Also i'll add the svg for that v3, so anyone can complete the whole
>>> set... :)
>> I created a devil-grin smiley using mac_v's face-base
>> and uploaded it to submissions.
>> Does it fit?
>>
>> michote
>>

> Fun. :) I'll let mac_v take the reigns on this for now. Let him decide.
>

> -Cory K.

i like design , :)

  but i felt the presence of the eye lines make it look like whiskers
and the face like a cartoon rendering of a cat...
  the teeth could be shorter in the128-22px, and mouth width lesser for
16px,
  the highlight/shine was white for the yellow smiley, since this is a
red smiley , a reddish-orange/reddish-yellow could be used for that.

cheers,
mac_v

PS: its nice to have more people working on this icon set... :)