[ubuntu-art] [BREATHE] Smileys

daniel planas armangue daniplanas.a at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:19:46 BST 2009

El dom, 07-06-2009 a las 13:21 +0530, mac_v escribió:
> Hi,
> i'v added a *base* for the Smileys in the Breathe wiki submissions page,
> tried to make it look like buttons, and tried a glossy look to separate
>  it from the gnome icons...
>
> Comments? suggestions? Does this fit the Breathe icon set?
>
> Cheers,
> mac_v

not bad. look and feel a bit realistic , it is best to be pleasant and
beautiful. think they should be nice

For emblems to be quiet, the truth is they are very inconsistent,  if
Cory doesn't like I suggest you delete them and wait for a decision.

consistency is very important and there are many different artists who
work in Breathe icon set.

Daniel P