[ubuntu-art] setting up a meeting

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 14:07:06 BST 2009

On Sat, 2009-06-06 at 08:56 +0100, Kenneth Wimer wrote:

> On Thursday 04 June 2009 01:03:24 spg76 wrote:
> > >
> > > No as I will be well away from a PC.
> > >
> > > If Sebastian cannot attend, then let's do Breathe another time.
> I'm
> > > really unsure what needs to be discussed? Things seem to be moving
> along
> > > nicely.
> >
> > I can't on Sunday either.
> > As Cory mentioned maybe we can discuss Breathe another time if it's
> OK with
> > you.
> > Aside from the meeting, I'll try to join the IRC channel sometime
> (as I
> > promised Cory a while ago :).
>
> ok, let'S just postpone the meeting until the week after next or
> so...someone
> should suggest a good time :)

For me weekends work best (job thing) and I am flexible on the time. I
suggested either the 20th or 21st so folks can plan to find a hour or so
to participate?

I am assuming two weeks out is Ok for you Ken. This would also provide
time to draft an agenda to ensure something doesn't get missed. For
those who are unavailable a transcript of the discussion will keep them
informed.

:)