[ubuntu-art] new folder

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:27:27 BST 2009

2009/6/1 rigobot <rigobot at gmail.com>:

> personally i don't like the restyiling done for the folder icon; so i tryed
> to do something similar but less "strong" (i don't find other word...)...
> it's only a try, i don't pretend to change anything, tell me what you think.
>
> alvise
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p23814866/rect9406.png rect9406.png

Looks nice. Too me in feels like it's missing a bunch of papers inside
it cause it is so wide open. Also from perspective point of you (i'm
not artists) don't the left and right side should be a little bit
curved outwards? Maybe it's just me but it doesn't quite look
realistic.

I prefer the left one. Can you make some smaller pictures? cause
sometimes scaled down versions don't look as good as expected.

--
With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),
Ледков Дмитрий Юрьевич