[ubuntu-art] Greets!

Hrafn Nordhri hrafn at hrafnsvartr.com
Wed Jul 29 03:27:36 BST 2009

Hey Cory..

"You have any official links noting the use of a blue palette?"

No sorry, just on blogs I've seen. So then its safe to assume its
rumour?

Ok so this is Community Art.. cool... you said shipped with but not
default, how do I access this in Ubuntu? I also saw in the wiki mention
of wallpaper extras,,,what that?