[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Thoughts, happenings and other junk.

Gilles Coulais gilles.coulais at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:56:15 BST 2009

2009/7/28 Cory K. <coryisatm at gmail.com>:
> Ok. Next. I'm looking for a wiki maintainer. Someone who follows when
> new icons are added to BZR and does all the proper linking for them to
> show on the wiki. This position will require someone who is willing to
> stay on top of this. It will also require some minimal training. An
> addition, if this person is already good with MoinMoin and can really
> spruce up our current pages that will be a big plus.
>
> Note that this is not an invite for anyone to just start editing. ;) I
> want to assign someone the task. Preferably someone not already involved
> with Breathe.

Hi Cory, all

Can you give me some additional information about your request? Do you
expect this task to be very demanding (apart from paying great
attention on what's happening on the list+BZR)? I don't know MoinMoin,
but I'm pretty familiar with other wiki tools, such as mediawiki or
dokuwiki. I'll just need some time to get accustomed to MoinMoin.
I can make myself available on IRC/freenode or Jabber or anywhere else
for some training. Just take in account that I'll have more time to
spend on this activity during business days than during week ends.
So if you're ok, I would be glad to help. Let's work on that, with you
or anyone else, who can mentor/help me to jump in :) . I'll be there
to help the Ubuntu Artwork community, as I really find Breathe and
other ubuntu artworks awesome.

--
Gilles (aka Poupoul2)
Ubuntu-fr Planet Admin.