[ubuntu-art] Announcing Breathe Icon Theme v0.50

Gilles Coulais gilles.coulais at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 00:00:19 BST 2009

Le samedi 18 juillet 2009 à 13:22 -0400, Andrew SB a écrit :
> I'm pleased to announce, on behalf of the Ubuntu artwork community,
> the release of Breathe Icon Theme v0.50!
>
> This version introduces new folder icons including XDG folders (i.e.
> Music, Documents, ect). Also included for the first time are new
> emotes, network-manager icons, and much much more.
>
> Packages designed to be dropped into GNOME appearance preferences can
> be found here:
>
>   * Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet#Releases
>
>   * GNOME-Look: http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=105873
>
> Ubuntu packages for Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty, and Karmic can be found
> in the Breathe PPA.
>
>   * PPA: https://edge.launchpad.net/~breathe-dev/+archive/ppa
>
> And for the first time, Breathe will be availiable in the official
> Ubuntu repositories for Karmic! The package is currently waiting for
> approval by the Ubuntu Archive Admins.
>
>  - Andrew Starr-Bochicchio
>  Breathe Release Manager
>  Ubuntu MOTU Developer

Hi all

I'd like to take advantage of this announcement to thank and
congratulate you all for the tremendous work you are doing. I've been
silently following all your discussions around the Ubuntu artwork, and
specifically the Breathe Icon set, as I don't have any time to
contribute.

The current result is a really great achievement, and once again, makes
me proud of being part of the Ubuntu community.

Keep up the good work! You are amazing.

--
Gilles (aka Poupoul2)
Administrateur Planet Ubuntu-fr