[ubuntu-art] Jumpin' in.

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 21:55:42 BST 2009

Antonio Roberts wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> I've downloaded the Breath icon set. As I've never done this many
> icons before I just wondered if there's any particular way to go about
> colouring them or any recommended working methods.
Ok. Wait, wait, wait. :)

It was a suggestion that I really don't see the point to atm.

While you're certainly free to I feel it would somewhat take away from
the current effort (as this set is in heavy development) I feel that
from seeing the items on your DeviantArt and Flickr pages wallpapers
would be a better place for you to jump in. It's a much easier jumpin'
off point.

-Cory K