[ubuntu-art] New Wave configurator

Antonio ankere at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:26:25 BST 2009

В 20:15 +0200 на 20.07.2009 (пн), Thorsten Wilms написа:
> > http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/765/screenshotdyp.png
>
> The note should better be something like:
> "The theme must be New Wave version 0.8.1 or later"
>
> I wonder if it would be better to bring this to the user's attention
> only if he tries to use a non-compatible theme, though.

Well it would be good if there is only one path where the theme is
installed this dialog to be skipped. But often there are two or more
locations '/usr/share/themes', the home folder and there are different
versions of the theme (dark & light)

> > http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1843/screenshot1ucq.png
>
> I'd suggest:
> "
> Scrollbar arrow buttons at:
>   (o) both sides"
>   (o) the top / left side only
>   (o) the bottom / right side only
>   (o) neither side

Ok I will change that.

> Tooltips appear after [920 +-] ms
> Note: units should follow after entries.

That is hard to achieve yet because the layout is hard for me to manage
yet :) but I will try to do it.

Thanks for the feedback,
Anton

P.S.
You can get the code of this in LP but it is not going to work as you
don't have the latest New Wave version:
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-new-wave/anton/nw-config