[ubuntu-art] New Wave User Requests

Antonio ankere at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 07:13:33 BST 2009

В 13:40 -0700 на 17.07.2009 (пт), Chris Tooley написа:
> I would like to see what you can do with a white version. Or a really
> lightly coloured one, maybe a sandy/cream coloured one (light green)?
> I love New Wave btw. It's my current theme on Ubuntu at my home
> desktop.
>
> Thanks for your hard work in New Wave!
> -Chris

Me thank you :) Making another theme with different color is possible
but very time consuming. I have thought about this a lot but as massive
changes in Gnome 3.0 are coming I think it is better to wait and see
what happens. In the meantime there are some derivatives of the theme
that are lighter and with different colors. Check some here:

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Light+Wave?content=108127

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/NewWave-GreyMOD?content=100683

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/NewWave+violet+mod?content=101415

Anton

P.S. The last one may work for females better (remember we talked about
more feminine theme).