[ubuntu-art] Mozilla Gtk Help

Antonio ankere at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 05:34:35 BST 2009

В 21:47 -0400 на 17.07.2009 (пт), John Baer написа:
> I've been working on a dark version of Impression and I need to set some
> of the Firefox Gtk properties to a lighter color in order to achieve the
> desired look.
>
> I downloaded swt-gtk-3.4 assuming this is the source for the
> MozillaGtkWidget.
>
> If not, please direct me to the correct source.
>
> The following line seems to change the "toolbar" as expected.
>
> widget "MozillaGtkWidget*Toolbar*" style "mozilla-GtkToolbar"
>

> Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried to make the style like this (higher priority):

widget "MozillaGtkWidget*Toolbar*" style :highest "mozilla-GtkToolbar"

If that does not help the only thing you can do is make a FF theme until
the get fixed all issues with gtk and gnome.

Anton