[ubuntu-art] [Breathe]Palette and contrast

Cory K. coryisatm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 01:49:49 BST 2009

Daniel has sent me a pack of 76 icons all color corrected! It's really
striking how much a difference it makes. There might be slight tweaks
after this but this was something that really needed to be done.

After the branch merge is done (see other thread) his color fixes will
be uploaded. He should also be assembling a palette for other to better
follow later and will be acting as our "Palette Police" from here on out. :)

-Cory K.