[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] mimetypes

Anton Kerezov ankere at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:26:08 BST 2009

В 16:07 -0300 на 14.07.2009 (вт), spg76 написа:

> I made another version for the mimetypes, this time a little less
> "rigid".
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/BreatheIconSet/Submissions#Mimetypes
> I also compile some Nautilus screenshots to show the "in use" look.
> http://files.getdropbox.com/u/113489/Mimetypes_1.png (1st version)
> http://files.getdropbox.com/u/113489/Mimetypes_2.png (2nd version)

I like the first version because of the clear lines. The displays we
have now are very limited from resolutions so the idea you have (curved
paper) is good but not for that technology yet. I have only one concern
that the shadow at the bottom of the 48x48 is smaller than the one at
the sides. What do you think Sebastian?