[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] newbie with a new old icon

Galan Montgomery galan.c.m at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:55:19 BST 2009

> As the places where this icon is typically used is surrounded at present
> by flat icons I'm unsure about the detail level and whether it fits our
> current direction.
>
> So at present, I can't consider this icon but please keep an eye out for
> places where you can get involved. Mime work will hopefully start in the
> next few weeks.

Alright, that's understandable. That was already a concern of mine while I
was working on it. Might I suggest a slighter modification, with just the
door cut-out, instead. It'll give the icon a bit more form without adding as
much visual complexity, and make it fit places/user-home a bit more closely.