[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] newbie with a new old icon

Galan Montgomery galan.c.m at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 04:49:58 BST 2009

Hi, I've been following this list for awhile now and I figured it might be
time to participate a bit. I have to say that Breathe, even in it's
unfinished state, is easily one of the best looking icon sets out there.
That said, one icon in particular has been bothering me for ages: go-home. I
guess I have a pet-peeve against silhouette-style home icons. They're just
too... empty.

Anyways, I'm not much of an artist, but a month or so ago I decided to
modify Daniel's icon a bit--give it a bit more detail. I've dabbled with it
on-and-off since then, and I think I finally have something worth showing
off. As a newbie, I'm not quite comfortable adding it to the submission
wiki, so I've included it as an attachment. Let me know what you guys think.