[ubuntu-art] Karmic Impression

mac_v drkvi-a at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 06:18:09 BST 2009

John Baer wrote:

> I found it interesting the Moblin desktop uses buttons very similar to
> Impression. I found their "oOo" design very usable and changed Karmic
> Impression metacity to match.

Wow! , I like the "oOo" idea too , and the subtle change you have done
for the maximized buttons...

But maybe the  big "O" can be used *only* for the prelight ,as in,it is
the small "o" when normal & on hover it grows to the glowing orange "O".
 And the opposite for the maximized windows... :) Just my 2 cents...

Anyway,I'll be ripping it off for my custom setup! ;)

Cheers,
mac_v