No subject

Wed Jan 21 23:15:58 GMT 2009

r>
> I also added my start-here icon just as a placeholder 'till someth=
ing<br>
that now, but I was shocked when I saw the placeholder start showing up in =
mockups and screenshots.<br>&nbsp;</div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" s=
tyle=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8e=
x; padding-left: 1ex;">

And where were you with the 2 or 3 other calls for a start here image?</blo=
ckquote><div><br>I do not think that my submission is up to the quality of =
other things we&#39;ve seen here. However, when I started to think about ho=
w to re-stimulate discussion on what &quot;start here&quot; image to use, I=
 figured it wouldn&#39;t hurt to show what I made. If I can get it to look =
more &quot;breathe&quot;-styled, I will indeed put the 128px icon on the su=
bmissions page.<br>

--000e0cd6a95cd2ba2c04634e5dcb--