[ubuntu-art] Fw: Dust Burnt Nodoka

dashua jws141 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 20:40:52 GMT 2009

--- On Fri, 1/30/09, dashua <jws141 at yahoo.com> wrote:
From: dashua <jws141 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Dust Burnt Nodoka
To: ubuntu-art at lists.ubuntu.com
Date: Friday, January 30, 2009, 3:15 PM

I'm currently testing various theme engines to work with Dust.  I've gotten Dust almost completely ported over to the Murrine engine.  I was quite impressed with Nodoka's new style "MODERN" buttons and the focus line is not dotted as it is with Murrine.  I mailed Kido for some help with Dust as it's a bit more difficult to port with the hybrid color theme.  Any input or suggestions is appreciated.  I think it came out acceptable for a first attempt.  Speed is about the same as Murrine as far I can tell.  I kept the scrollbars from the Dust theme as scrolling is faster. The shdowing on the progressbars also looks quite nice.

I need to change the color of the check and radio box marks from blue to another color.  Dust is almost done, but I am having issues with the text on the menubar.

***Nodoka
 Git***

You will need to install the Nodoka engine from git

git clone git://gitfedorahosted.org/nodoka
cd nodoka
autoreconf --install
./configure --prefix=/usr
make