[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] start-here ... (Submission)

Oliver Scholtz scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Sat Feb 28 21:19:52 GMT 2009

SVG-file error fixed :) ... and the finish touch given!

@ Cory K.:

Yes. I took the original Logo, corrected the errors of sizes + positions
and took the original colours + set them brighter and darker for get
more harmony.

Of course, you can download the SVG-file from the Submissons-Page and
recolouring it for your gust. :)

! The Highlights need to be adjusted with the background-colour ;) !
----

If the colour-problem (-thema) is solved I will start with scaling ...

Sincerly Oliver Scholtz