[ubuntu-art] New Member

Kenneth Wimer kwwii at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 27 16:23:45 GMT 2009

On Friday 27 February 2009 16:24:22 Kyle Family wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I'm new here, so what do I need to know to get into the culture? I
> just created a background for one of my projects recently, and a
> friend told me that I should submit it to the ubuntu artwork team. How
> do I go about doing that?
> Thanks!

Check out our wiki at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork and perhaps
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/FAQ for some general information.

You can add your wallpaper idea, if it is suitable for our next release
(Jaunty) by going to http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty , creating
a new project page and editing it.

Also this email list is a great place to ask questions although if you need an
answer in a hurry it might be better to check out our irc chat channel on
irc.freenode.net #ubuntu-artwork.

--
Ken