[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] start-here ... another concept

Jeremy JT. Taylor jtaylor at automateddirectmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:03:56 GMT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-art-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-art-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Oliver Scholtz

Hello :)

I thought that the start-here-icon needs 100% attention.
Like the folders is this a very important part of a good Icon-Theme ...

I like it. I resembles a lot of Sebastions other icons in that it
resembles a moderately smooth plastic. I think this feel would mesh well
with the rest of the icons created. However there is the issue of the
shine highlights. I was under the impression that objects would be lit
from directly above and infront of the object.

Jeremy Taylor
Automated Direct Mail
1410 North 12th St Ste G
Murray, KY 42071