[ubuntu-art] DarkMiu

James Schriver jws141 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 26 16:15:39 GMT 2009

I uploaded a modification to my Miu theme per requests for a darker
version.  This is not as quite as dark as Dust, with the exception of
dark toolbars, it's as relatively dark. Very few modifications to the
original gtkrc to compliment the dark items.  I still am in need of a
dark metacity theme, but Dust is seems to compliment it very well.

This theme seems usable thus far, but with all darker theme testing is
appreciated due to compatibility issues.  I feel this still has an
Ubuntu statement, just a bit darker.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/Miu

dashua