[ubuntu-art] [Breathe]Submission "media-playback-start" a concept ...

Oliver Scholtz scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Tue Feb 24 19:16:27 GMT 2009

Am Dienstag, den 24.02.2009, 13:11 -0500 schrieb Cory K.:
> Oliver Scholtz wrote:
> > A new intention for the gtk-media-buttons ...
> > Hope finally I come to the right way :)
> >
> > Should be fixed something? It's right?
> > If it's right I can do the rest ... ;)
> >

> I like that. :) I'd go ahead and make the rest if Sebastien is happy
> with them.
>

> -Cory K.

uff ... finally "one" okay :)
Sebastian have the specific knowledge and can approve it at the end.

@ Sebastian:

You saw my attach? What you think?
I mean the right 3D-optik is if you look above the button.
The centre shouldn't haves fall downs.
Above and down yes ...

@ all:

With me please a simple English ... American-Slang I have really some
little problems :D

Sincerly Oliver Scholtz