[ubuntu-art] "Start here" button

Oliver Scholtz scholli_tz at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 23 21:12:02 GMT 2009

Am Montag, den 23.02.2009, 15:51 -0500 schrieb Cory K.:
> Oliver Scholtz wrote:

> >> This is why all the Breathe icons are drawn at the size they are
> >> intended to be used at. :) So a "tiny" bitmap will be the same as a
> >> "tiny" SVG when they're both drawn at the same size.
> >>
> >> Sebastien's current start images are just tests.
> >>

> > I use Kubuntu and my start-here-Logo is usual 48x48 ;)
> >
> > @ Cory K.:
> > I tried your PPA and seems that the power-options-icons in 48x48 looks
> > quite bad on my Desktop. I use the power-switcher-Plamaoid on the
> > Desktop ;) Think this should be fixed ...
> > For be more detailed, I am talking about the metal ring. Screenshot
> > attached (test2.png) ;)
> > test3.png without this ring is better in my opinion.
> > Check it out ... :)
> >
> > Sincerly Oliver Scholtz
> >

> Attach a screenshot but honestly I really don't care much for how it
> works on Kubuntu ATM as this is a set for GNOME. So that's where our
> focus will be. :)
>

> -Cory K.

Stop :!:

Gnome3 will comes out. Maybe "Karmic Koala" will use it ... and Breathe
will be maybe part of 9.10, too.
Who don't says that wouldn't possible to use big icons on the panel!?!?
We shouldn't forget the screenlets, too ;)

I let this message for thinking about it, because if we do a perfect
IconSet, so in every detail :)

Honestly I think your right with the moment status. But don't care the
possible future is a little bit reckless. :)

Sincerly Oliver Scholtz