[ubuntu-art] "Start here" button

Cory K. coryisatm at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 20 14:11:50 GMT 2009

Joseph wrote:
> imho, the 2 most defining factors of "pushability" are the button outline
> and button overlay (of the *whole* button). I believe we should focus on
> creating a simple button that includes the system logo and/or the word
> start. Theming should focus on font, colors, background, and, shape.

Please don't top-post. (and remove sigs/list footers so as to focus the
discussion)

Just a note, Breathe will *never* include the words "Start" on the
start-here icon.

And again. *someone* provide something better than what I threw in there
as a place holder and it will go in.

Nothing provided thus-far has been up to snuff. And, if I were to be
honest, (as well as people on the list) the majority of people on the
list seem to be incapable of doing or we would have had more
submissions. We just need more talented people.

I will be reaching out to other communities in the near future.

--
-Cory K.

  .-.\m/
  /v\/