[ubuntu-art] Miu Theme

Joseph yharrow at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 12:51:14 GMT 2009

Hi,

Great theme James. The general feel of the theme is sleek and modern, though
perhaps a bit on the metallic side. One criticism I have is that the tabs
look a little burnt/faded. I would suggest either sliding the gradient on
both active and inactive tabs toward the left, or saturating/darkening the
left gradient on active tabs and desaturating/lightening the right gradient
on inactive tabs.

Now if only we can get some folks to chromify the current tango theme(ie.
make the back and forward buttons a bit more copperish), we'd have a
smashing desktop. Perhaps if someone can get a hold of the original SVG's
they can simply change the gradients a little.

-Yosef