[ubuntu-art] Breathe Icon Set

Cory K. coryisatm at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 19 02:05:44 GMT 2009

Manuel Mas wrote:
> Been using/testing this icon set and still loving it.  Was wondering when
> will we see the next test release with improvements/new icons.

I'll put out a something maybe later this week. For now you can grab it
all from BZR.

> Another question, is the goal of this icon set to also make new icons for Firefox,
> OOo, Pidgin and other software or just main system stuff?

As a general rule, I'm against messing with an upstreams branding. Thats
their look. Their identity. But, is we can create app icons that looks
like upstream without straying from their identity I'll consider it.
It's more a case-by-case thing.

--
-Cory K.

  .-.\m/