[ubuntu-art] Miu Theme

J.S. jws141 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 17 23:34:59 GMT 2009

Hi guys,

I just uploaded my Miu theme to Ubuntu/Artwork/Incoming.

This theme is based on somewhat on the Impression theme by John Baer
with a considerable amount of modifications and code reduction.  The
colors should be unified and easy on the eyes.

The color should give a brushed copper feel thanks to the options in the
murrine engine.  This theme utilizes the latest murrine snapshot (r138),
which will hopefully land in Jaunty.  This is the initial release, so
testing is appreciated.  The metacity theme is modified by lucazade for
his Edge theme and works well with Miu.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/Miu

dashua