[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] Power option icons

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 01:42:10 GMT 2009

2009/2/11 Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com>

> Ok. I let this one go for a bit hoping others would chime in. Ill just
> go now. :)
>
> I like 'em. The only think that stands out to me is the shine on the
> middle circle. It goes evenly into the black symbol which I assume is
> routed out into the aluminum so would be recessed. So I would think the
> shine wouldn't be even. The black symbol gets obscured where it should
> stand out.

Yeah, I thought about this when I give the image that I uploaded another
look.
I'll fix it on the next version.

This is also supposed to look spiral brushed aluminum? I think it's
> almost there but needs a little something. For one it looks like the
> center points don't line up. (the shine to the center of the circle).

You're right, doesn't look centered. The problem it's that I used the align
feature from Inkscape, and I probably selected the wrong object :)
I, also, will fix this on the next version.

> I also wonder if the shadow below is needed as this is a button.
>

> -Cory K.

I'll make samples with and without the shadow, and then we decide.

My biggest concern was the small sizes icons but I think they look pretty
good.
--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org