[ubuntu-art] Human Metacity

Andreas Berger andi.berger at edumail.at
Tue Feb 10 18:29:42 GMT 2009

I have a question: will the Human Metacity theme (as currently in use)
be used in Jaunty again? The reason i ask is because i am considering
redoing its round corners to make them smooth (as far as possible in
metacity, and maybe/optionally with a lower curvature radius to fit the
new murrine style). But if you told me the Human theme was obsolete or
being developed further anyway i would not take the effort.
Does anybody know, or is this not yet decided?

-Andreas