[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] SuperEarlyShouldn'tBeDoingThisIt'sTooSoonRelease

Manuel Mas prguy85 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 16:18:22 GMT 2009

OK, Sebastian did you update the icon set to fix the Trash icon not showing
on Gnome-Do?  I just read you noticed that and thought you had but I
downloaded the package and it is still the same.  Also, I have been raising
awareness on the Jaunty developer forums (since those are probably the most
active testers and enthusiasts available) and am getting opinions on both
New Wave and Breathe.  Here is the thread if you are interested on opinions:

Manuel Mas