[ubuntu-art] [Breathe] SuperEarlyShouldn'tBeDoingThisIt'sTooSoonRelease

spg76 sebastianporta at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 15:57:09 GMT 2009

Thank you for your kind words, Manuel.

2009/2/8 Cory K. <coryisatm at ubuntu.com>

> Yes. It's what I'm hoping Sebastian can shape up.
>

> -Cory K.

I'm using the set now, I've noticed this too.
I'll refine the folders and let you know when it's done.

Also, I got a couple of comments.
The empty-trash it's missing (you can see it on the Manuel screenshot), I've
fixed this by adding the following to the places folder:
user-trash
gnome-fs-trash-empty (symlink)
gnome-stock-trash (symlink)
trashcan_empty (symlink)
xfce-trash_empty (symlink)
The help icon it's missing, I've fix it by adding the icon to the apps
folder name help-browser.
I know that you still have to add several symlinks but I just want to let
you know.

Another thing that it's bothering me, it's that I'm using GNOME Do and
several icons aren't drawing right. You can see this also on the Manuel
screenshot on the Terminal and Monitor icons where the shadow it's drop to
the left.
But you can see this more clear it's you open gedit, where the front page
it's completely black (the zoom icons option must to be off).
I think this it's related to the SVG drawing problem that we talked
previously.

--
Seba (AKA spg76)
http://www.ubuntu-ar.org