[ubuntu-art] new Jaunty Background - Wallpaper designs

Chris Tomalty legoaddict at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 14:45:13 GMT 2009

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/Nomasteryoda%20designs>.
>I also have more such artwork created for Jaunty up on my picasa page
>http://picasaweb.google.com/nomasteryoda/JauntyDesigns<http://picasaweb.google.com/nomasteryoda/JauntyDesigns>and the original GIMP
>files locally.

>I learned from boredandblogging of ubuntu-us-ga group that this is the best
>way to get in touch with the group for art submissions.
>
>Please let me know what you think and that these are in the right direction
>for the release.
>
>Regards,
>
>Jeff Hatfield ... aka nomasteryoda

I like this idea.  Mind if I try incorporating it into my work to make mine
more in line with earlier works? (mine being Ubuntu Energy currently at Mark
IV https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/AlphaBackgrounds )  I
think this is a really nice start, but I can't see a jackalope at all.  I
have slight colourblindness, but the sentiment seems to be shared.

-Chris