[ubuntu-art] Impression Alpha4

John Baer baerjj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 14:49:15 GMT 2009

I uploaded the Alpha 4 Impression GTK theme update to the wiki.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Jaunty/Impression

Most of my effort has been mitigating loose ends.

* Linked metacity to gtk in order to keep both in syn if color changes
are applied using Gnome Appearance Preferences.
* Added metacity logic to display full screen windows as square not
rounded.
* Added metacity logic to support shaded windows.
* Reduced the dependency on the pixmap engine. Scrollbars are now
rendered by murrine and track to theme changes.

Overall the theme renders well from application to application. Although
there may be an issue or two with the svn version of Murrine, IMO this
release is feature complete and adds value to Ubuntu.

As always, lot's of screen shots for your consideration.

Cheers,

John