[ubuntu-art] Business Cards

Lasse Havelund lhavelund at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 27 06:18:58 GMT 2009

Hey everyone,

I recently looked at the option of using the business cards, and I
managed to derive a design from them. It can be found here:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~lhavelund/

I was unable to find the font used. These business cards use Liberation
Sans, which seems to work according to what the original author
intended.

Note that the SVG files on the page uses curves, not text. It shouldn't
be a major problem to fix that in Inkscape.

The format I've used is for 85x54mm format cards, with appx. 3mm slack
on both sides for cutting.

If you're having issues with these cards, let me know, and I'll hit you
up with what you need.

/Lasse