[ubuntu-art] Business Cards

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Dec 26 20:42:57 GMT 2009

Hi!

Someone came into #ubuntu-artwork and asked for help with editing an
Ubuntu business card template. Said template has everything grouped, so
one must know about ungrouping or double-clicking to make it editable.
But the text is all vectors anyway ...

Have a look at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BusinessCards
What I talked about is the last option. Does anyone know what font is
used there?

I think there should be only one design that must be SVG (.ai could be
an option). The SVG should have editable text, ideally in a free/libre
font that is in the default install (not too limiting, as this text
shouldn't be fancy).

The page should contain a bit of help regarding editing the file and the
tip to convert to vectors if the final file is to be handed out for
printing.

So ... I could simply replace the text on the back of the last business
card option. Who would need to give green light for this? Would anyone
here like to have a go at another design?

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/