[ubuntu-art] Human Helix.

Saleel Velankar svelanka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 00:24:42 GMT 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 4:19 AM, Thorsten Wilms <t_w_ at freenet.de> wrote:

> A bend or 3d/going-into-the-depth effect could spice things up, but at
> least the later would be a little hard to accomplish and get right.

Can you expound on the 'bend' bit?

> I'd call what you have well executed already; I have no clue what
> exactly you feel is lacking.
>
> --
> Thorsten Wilms

Well comparing to the effect achieved in gimp, I am unable to create depth
in the little parallelograms. I am confident that someone with more
experience will be able to create this.

In other news, tweaked the effect just a little (should be unnoticeable, but
makes more logical sense.) Picked out Kubuntu cool colors, and tweaked the
helix to fix (see render.) Also attaching updated svg.

--
Saleel