[ubuntu-art] Backgrounds Wiki Policy (was: Human Helix)

Chris Tooley euxneks at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:42:14 GMT 2009

> My other concern is that I never again want to deal the wiki surge
> protection warning.

This is a great thing IMO. I remember trying to upload to the wiki and
getting multiple surge protection warnings, as well as when I  was
just trying to view the other submissions...

The only problem with flickr is that people without pro accounts are
limited to a non-current-desktop resolution size.. Would the desktop
selectors care about those size issues? Are they able to contact
flickr users to request larger sizes?

-Chris