[ubuntu-art] Hanso 0.3 Release

James Schriver jws141 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 07:35:27 BST 2009

> I think the theme is quite finished. The only thing I'm not sure about
> is the lack of highlights at the top corners of the metacity that
> makes it unfinished. Maybe it iw wanted but I would make the
> highlights to see how they would look like and then choose what to
> use.

Anton, the changes were made and they do make quite an improvement.
Thanks for your input.

Hanso 0.3 is released for consideration as my community contribution for
Karmic.  Again, thanks to the community members as this theme would not
have evolved into what it is today without the community's constructive
feedback.

Download:

http://launchpad.net/hanso/0.3/0.3/+download/Hanso.tar.gz

Wiki:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/Hanso

Source:

https://code.launchpad.net/hanso

Again, please advise of any issues/bugs as this theme should be
relatively stable.

Regards,

dashua